Yard Waste Services
Schedule runs April through March of each year.
Annual Yard Waste Program: Available for Raytown area customers only at $132.00 per year, must be paid in advance. 95 Gallon containers are available for annual program customers only at a one-time deposit of $20.00, limit two containers per customer. There is no need to call prior to scheduled Mondays.
On Call Yard Waste Pick Ups: Available for established customers only at $3 per paper bag or bundle of branches. Call by Thursday to schedule your pickup for the following Monday's service. Customer containers will not be accepted for on-call pick ups, yard waste set out in customer containers will not be emptied.
Pickup Guidelines for Yard Waste:
- All yard waste must be in PAPER YARD WASTE BAGS or bundled, plastic bags will not be accepted.
- Yard waste MUST be curbside by 7am on Mondays
- Yard waste bags cannot weigh more than thirty-five (35) pounds.
- Yard waste consists of grass clippings, leaves, and small tree limbs and twigs.
- Tree limbs must be smaller than six (6) inches in diameter.
- Brush/tree limbs must be tied with twine or rope in bundles of 18" in diameter by 36" in length.
- A combination of 10 bags or bundles of limbs allowed each week. for annual program customers.
- 95 gallon containers are equal to 5 yard waste bags.
- No bag limit for on-call requests.
Yard Waste Pick Up Dates 2017 - 2018
Non-Pickup Dates 2017-2018