Company Policies & Holiday Schedule
2017 Service Rates
Standard Services Rate: $17.00/monthly
(limit (4) 30gal bags weekly pick up)
Standard Service Optional Cart Rental Rate: $3.00/monthly
*Standard services are billed on a quarterly basis in advance of service. Full payment of first quarter is required prior to intial pick up to initiate services.
Heavy Service Rate: $30.00/monthly
Rate includes the rental of (2) 95gal Poly Carts
(limited to quantity in the provided containers and (2) 30gal bags on the side weekly pick up)
Please contact the offices for Senior Rates and Disabled Service rates.
*Payment Options: Cash Check, Money Order or Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express.
NOTE: For liability and security reasons, credit card payments will not be accepted by phone or drop slot.
Flynn's Raytown Disposal Service Inc. Holiday Schedule
Flynn's Raytown Disposal Service, Inc. observes the following holidays and will be closed:
New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
If your service day falls on an observed holiday, or in the same week following a holiday, service will be one day later than your usual, scheduled pick up day. If you are missed due to placing out on incorrect day and are needing an additional pick up, there will be a $10.00 fee. Flynn's Disposal does not advertise our holiday schedule in the paper, should you see a holiday schedule listed, please contact the office to verify.
Flynn's will conduct service as usual on other often observed holidays, including Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Please set your trash out on your regular service day around these holidays.
2017 Holiday Schedule:
Memorial Day, May 29, 2017: The office will be closed, there will be no pick up or delay in yard waste service for the week. Trash pick up will remain on schedule for the Raytown residential services.
Independence Day, July 4, 2017: Trash pick up will remain on schedule for the Raytown residential services.
Labor Day, September 4, 2017: The office will be closed, there will be no pick up or delay in yard waste service for the week. Trash pick up will remain on schedule for the Raytown residential services.
Thanksgiving, November 23, 2017: The office will be closed, there will be no residential trash pick up on Thursday. Thursday services will be picked up on Friday and Friday services will be picked up on Saturday.
Christmas, December 25, 2017: There will be no delay in services for Raytown residents. Please have a happy and safe Christmas.
New Year's Day, January 1, 2018: There will be no delay in services for Raytown residents. Please have a happy and safe New Year.
We hope all of your holidays are exceptional!
Please call the office anytime with questions, additions, or changes to your service. And please remember to schedule special waste pick ups for call-in yard waste, large furniture, extra trash, etc., in advance of your service day, and to have your trash ready for pick up by 7:00am!
- Post-dated checks are not accepted.
- PAYMENT DUE IN ADVANCE OF SERVICE. PAYMENT TO BE RECEIVED 48 HOURS PRIOR TO SCHEDULED PICKUP. Payment will not be accepted by phone for security reasons. Please make payment by mail, office or online for a $2.00 convenience fee.
- Return checks will be turned over to County Prosecutor within 5 days of return. Return check charge is $30.00.
- Full payment of past due reminder bills will require a minimum of 48 hours prior to your scheduled pick up day for service that week. Payment received late (colored reminder bills not paid by due date) with request of pick up that week, will be an additional $10.00 charge paid in advance of service. *NO EXCEPTIONS*
- Garbage must be available for pick-up by 7:00am.
- Garbage must be at curbside unless prohibited by City Ordinance. We take normal household garbage. 4 - 30 gallon bag limit per week, single family residence. Senior citizen discount is available for seniors 65 or older with a 2 - 30 gallon bag limit per week. Sharing is strictly prohibited.
- Flynn's Disposal will honor credit for vacation time with a minimum of two weeks non-pick up. Notification must be made in advance of vacation for credit to be received, non-notification prior to vacation time will result in no credits being issued.
- We assume no responsibility for loss or damage of customer garbage cans or containers. We are not responsible for items left on or near trash cans.
- Special collections are made by request, through the office, at an additional charge.
- There will be a late fee of 1.5% per month.
- Redelivery of 95 Gallon Poly Carts on past due accounts will be a $10.00 fee, paid in full prior to delivey of cart.
- SERVICE WILL BE DISCONTINUED WITHOUT NOTICE IF PAYMENT EXCEEDS TERMS. PAST DUE AMOUNTS MUST BE PAID AND A $10 REINSTATMENT FEE, AND NEXT QUARTER PAYMENT IN ADVANCE WILL APPLY FOR CONTINUED SERVICE.
- CREDIT IS NOT GIVEN FOR NON-PICK UP DUE TO NON-PAYMENT. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE AND SERVICES WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR NON-PAYMENT.
- Customer is responsible for cancelation of services; must be canceled in advance or customer will be held responsible for current quarter payment. NO CREDIT IS GIVEN FOR NON-PICK UP DUE TO NON-PAYMENT.
- Prohibited: Yard waste, Tires, Automotive Batteries, Paint, Motor Oil & Large Appliances.
- USED MOTOR OIL WILL BE ACCEPTED IN OFFICE FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. IF THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE AHEAD OF TIME SO HELP WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR UNLOADING.